Tuesday, July 5, 2016










WEEK 51 SAN RAFAEL  2nd Ward-

Family and Friends,

Short letter this week due to the fact that I don't have much to say.
I don't have much to add regarding the work in our area that could
nearly surpass the importance of the lesson that I learned this week.
The feelings on my heart are what I wish to express and evoke to you
today. Often times, these emotions and impressions are so hard for me
to communicate to people, but I'm going to take a stab at it - because
I owe it to The Lord. I owe it all to The Lord. Everything that I am,
have grown to be, and have today is a direct result from the supreme
creator in which I have come to love and appreciate more than anything
I know.

I know that through the power of honest, purpose driven prayer and
through the literal Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can be cleansed,
renewed and strengthened to degrees we've never before seen. I have a
testimony that He can help anyone who is willing and wanting to become
better. Often times it's difficult (when life gets to be hard), to put
our trust in what seems to be an almost intangible object. But I know
differently. I know that He lives. I witness His life and reality. Our
Father in Heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ love us beyond our mortal
comprehension. It is true. I have seen it first hand and experienced
it this week.

[2nd Corinthians 5:17]
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things
are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

I'd invite you to become new. I'd invite you to take part in what He
has to offer. I'd invite you to indulge in something bigger than
yourself. I promise it will be the greatest blessing you could ever
claim in this life - as it has been the greatest blessing in mine.

I love you all. I'm beyond thankful for The Lord. He is my light and my life.

-Elder Schaefer

No comments:

Post a Comment