Tuesday, December 1, 2015










WEEK 21- Fairfield 2nd Ward

Family and Friends,
Hello loved ones. Unfortunately due to the lack of time in which I
have to email, this one is going to be a bit short. This week was not
much out of the ordinary, but nothing short of amazing. We saw tons of
miracles, but these ones I'm gonna have to tell you all about upon my
arrival sometime in July 2017. ;) But with that being said, I've gotta
break the sad news some how. I can't keep beating around the bush
anymore. The truth is the truth, and that truth is that The Lord needs
me elsewhere. Which means, my time here in Fairfield California is
over.

This was an emotional week to say the least. Other than the day I
entered the Missionary Training Center (MTC) I have never been so sad
to leave a group of people in my life. These people here in the
Fairfield 2nd Ward have made an imprint on my heart. They will forever
be engraved in my memory and I'm so thankful for the opportunity The
Lord has provided me with in serving here. I feel like the luckiest
missionary on the face of the planet. Because of the lack in which I
have with writing, I'm not able to throw all my emotions down on paper
and describe the genuine love I have grown for each and every person
within this wonderful place. I truly have come to know that they've
made a bigger impact on me, than I EVER could've had on them. There's
no doubt in my mind that I will one day be returning to come and visit
these sweet people. Now, I don't know if this will be throughout the
duration of the rest of my mission, but if not - I will have no
problem coming here shortly after. These are my people.

I've never had a greater testimony of my mission call and being called
to serve in a land that has blessed me beyond my own comprehension.
I've learned so much from these past 4 &1/2 months and I can't wait to
see what awaits me in my next area. The Lord truly sent me here for a
reason. I know this with a surety.

I'm so sorry that I'm not able to write much this week, but I've gotta
start getting ready for transfers. Lots to get done around here, and
lots of people I need to share my last goodbyes with.

I love you all. Hope all is well at home. GodSpeed.

-Elder Schaefer

No comments:

Post a Comment